Donald Trump made an unexpected stop at the super secret US military base known as Area 51. Located about 80 miles north of Las Vegas the base is used to test the most advanced aircraft in the US arsenal. It has also been hotly debated that space aliens are incarcerated at the base. But now the truth is known.
Trump was pleasantly surprised when he was introduced to the aliens. They speak fluent English and are a rather curious and talkative group, according to a Trump aide. The Donald hammered out a deal whereby the space aliens agreed to provide the secrets of their spacecraft propulsion system. It took Donald an hour to persuade the aliens as opposed to the 25 years of trying for the Area 51 interrogators. Waterboarding was even being considered to get the aliens to talk. Donald is the quintessential negotiator. Trump was quoted as saying “now that we have the alien propulsion secrets, I may impose a no fly zone over Syria, may I add we will have to get Vladimir Putin’s blessing before we can do that.”
Bootlegged photo of the Donald and the space aliens.
On his way back to his plane, Trump Force One, Donald said he is also looking into reviving the ‘Philadelphia Experiment’ program. Trump said “imagine if we could teleport our aircraft carriers from one ocean to the next in a split second, scare the hell out of the Chinese, utterly fantastic, gorgeous idea.”
Its secretive nature and undoubted connection to classified aircraft research, together with reports of unusual phenomena, have led Area 51 to become a focus of modern UFO and conspiracy theories. Some of the activities mentioned in such theories at Area 51 include:
- The storage, examination, and reverse engineering of crashed alien spacecraft (including material supposedly recovered at Roswell), the study of their occupants (living and dead), and the manufacture of aircraft based on alien technology.
- Meetings or joint undertakings with extraterrestrials.
- The development of exotic energy weapons for the Strategic Defense Initiative (SDI) or other weapons programs.
- The development of means of weather control.
- The development of time travel and teleportation technology.
- The development of unusual and exotic propulsion systems related to the Aurora Program.
- Activities related to a supposed shadowy one world government or the Majestic 12 organization.
Many of the hypotheses concern underground facilities at Groom or at Papoose Lake (also known as “S-4 location”), 8.5 miles (13.7 km) south, and include claims of a transcontinental underground railroad system, a disappearing airstrip (nicknamed the “Cheshire Airstrip”, after Lewis Carroll’s Cheshire cat) which briefly appears when water is sprayed onto its camouflaged asphalt, and engineering based on alien technology. Publicly available satellite imagery, however, reveals clearly visible landing strips at Groom Dry Lake, but not at Papoose Lake.
In the mid-1950s, civilian aircraft flew under 20,000 feet while military aircraft flew under 40,000 feet. Once the U-2 began flying at above 60,000 feet, an unexpected side effect was an increasing number of UFO sighting reports. Sightings occurred most often during early evenings hours, when airline pilots flying west saw the U-2’s silver wings reflect the setting sun, giving the aircraft a “fiery” appearance.